Below is a list of planned outreach events. All dates and times are still to be determined. Details will be updated once they are available.
- Public Information Meeting— 11/28/2018
The Public Information Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 28 at Norwalk City Hall. The meeting will be conducted in two sessions presenting identical material. The first session begins at 4:00 PM and the second at 6:30 PM. The purpose of the meeting is to provide the community with the following updates:
- The Walk Bridge Replacement Project's 60% design plans
- Environmental impacts and mitigation included in bridge permit applications
- Upcoming construction activities for the Walk Bridge Program
- Findings from the archaeological investigation
The meeting will provide an opportunity for community members to ask questions, learn about upcoming work and speak one-on-one with Walk Bridge Program representatives.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call (833) 462-9255 (GO2-WALK) and speak with a Program representative.
There are no upcoming meetings. Please check back soon.